FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., July 21, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — D-Link this week introduced two new wireless devices to its leading network management solution, Nuclias Connect. The on-premise system elevates capabilities of internal IT teams who require reliable and total control of their organization’s network. The Nuclias Connect expansion includes: AC2300 Wave 2 Access Point (DAP-2682) and Connect Hub Controller (DNH-100) that reinforce flexible and powerful offerings.
“As business networks grow in complexity and increased accessibility, advanced, easy to deploy and manage solutions are gaining industry traction. Nuclias Connect elevates today’s wireless Internet connectivity for businesses, employees and guests while reducing the barrier to adopting a centrally managed networking system,” said Raman Bridwell, vice president, products and services at D-Link Systems. “Organizations of various sizes, industries, and budgets benefit with the scalability of Nuclias Connect.”
Its high-performance features include customized setup tools, multi-site app access and control, encrypted cloud servers plus latest security protocols. D-Link provides access to US-based live agents throughout day and evening while detailed analytical reports help simplify troubleshooting and improve Nuclias Connect network administration.
Nuclias Connect Hub (DNH-100)
IT managers who want to integrate Nuclias Connect but are without a dedicated PC or an on-site server is impractical, The Hub is an integrated desktop controller and self-contained server pre-loaded with Connect software. It is capable of monitoring up to 100 Nuclias Access Points on local and multi-site deployments. Key features:
- Single sign-on (SSO) portal to manage multiple controllers in one place
- Customizable captive portal and front desk ticket management simplify guests WiFi logins and user access
- NAT Passthrough allows a single controller to manage multiple sites
- Small form-factor for easy placement; wall mount kit and rack mount brackets included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Nuclias Connect AC2300 Wave 2 Access Point (DAP-2682)
The Connect PoE AP supports an increasing number of simultaneous end users. Dual-Band AC WiFi speeds up to 2300 Mbps are ideal for high-traffic locations and data-sensitive organizations, fitting seamlessly in airports, shopping centers, educational institutes and more. Dynamic features include:
- Technology efficiencies such as MU-MIMO improve WiFi throughput to next-gen devices
- Advanced processing power endures heavy-bandwidth activities such as large file downloads or video chats
- Comprehensive dashboard provides in-depth, multi-site overview with Single Pane of Glass view
- Supports Power over Ethernet 802.3at standard for convenient, simple remote installation with less cable clutter
Nuclias Connect Hub (DNH-100) is now available for purchase from D-Link North America resellers and distributors. Nuclias Connect AC2300 Access Point (DAP-2682) begins shipping in August.
D-Link designs, develops and manufactures award-winning products that connect businesses and services providers. It implements and supports unified network solutions that integrate switching, wireless, broadband, IP surveillance, and cloud-based network management. For more, visit us.dlink.com or D-Link’s Business Blog.
D-Link and the D-Link logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of D-Link Corporation or its subsidiaries. All other third-party marks mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners. Copyright © 2020. D-Link. All Rights Reserved.
SOURCE D-Link Systems, Inc.