Prick up your ears: One sleek and slender box holds the key to simplify all our communications.
Las Vegas, CES – January 5, 2014 – Swissvoice, inventor of premium and elegant home phone accessories and DECT telephones, unveils at CES Las Vegas an innovative device for home and office use: Voice Bridge. Voice Bridge is a small box featuring a sleek and functional design which serves as a bridge between the regular land line and mobiles and tablets. It connects the smartphone or the tablet in order to automatically transfer calls received on your existing fixed telephone line to your preferred iOS or Android device.
- Assigns the existing fixed line number to multiple devices. No new landline number is needed!
- Provides the comfort and convenience of fixed-mobile convergence
- Transforms any iOS or Android device into a regular landline phone
- Connects up to five smartphones and/or tablets at the same time
- Allows intercom calls between two smartphones or tablets free of charge
- Always lets people know who is calling thanks to the Voice Bridge app which synchronizes with the smartphone’s contact list
- Provides new event notifications (missed calls, messages waiting, access to call history)
- Is compatible with iOS and Android devices
Ease of use
With Voice Bridge there is no need to modify the home setup of the existing telephone system. The minimalist Voice Bridge box uses the existing PSTN line and number and behaves like a standard PSTN phone. It works instead of OR in addition to existing DECT-telephones. There is no Wi-Fi-pairing and no need to create a user account
Plug and Play
Voice Bridge is easy to set up with an intuitive plug-and-play installation. Simply plug the Voice Bridge box to your Wi-Fi Router, download the app from the App Store or Google Play and launch the app on your mobile or tablet.
Voice Bridge will be available in the US, South America and Europe during March / April 2014 and available to purchase fromwww.swissvoice.net priced at 79 USD or 79 € (incl. VAT).
Swissvoice, founded in Switzerland in 1893, is a global company which is recognized for home telephony. Swissvoice is the source of major innovations in residential telephony including the fulleco® and reverse ATA. In 2013, invoxia acquired swissvoice. Invoxia is a French high-tech business that designs, develops, produces and markets telecommunication devices aimed at improving comfort and simplifying the user experience.