SHENZHEN, China, Jan. 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Shenzhen Anni Digital Technology Co., Ltd. (“Anni Digital”), a leading Chinese supplier of video surveillance solutions, announced the launch of its latest wired DVR system, providing a comprehensive and fully integrated home security solution.
“With the continuous increase of both individual and household income driven by the economic growth in China, it has become increasingly important for Chinese households to ensure the safety of their members and properties, a challenge which is also viewed by the security firm Anni Digital as a social responsibility”, said Anni Digital head Joseph Xu. “We leveraged advanced technologies, including gas and passive infrared (PIR) detection, to develop a security system that integrates cameras, DVRs and alarm systems and meets all the security needs of a household, with the aim of addressing all issues related to home security. With a user-friendly design, the system serves as a smart and reliable gatekeeper that is capable of eliminating potential security risks for households with its keen visual, olfactory, auditory and tactile functionalities”.
These are some of the DVR system’s most salient features:
- Fully protected and highly integrated: the system comes equipped with 4 cameras, one with a PIR sensor, one with a gas sensor, one with a built-in siren and one for general surveillance, while also being expandable and scalable, meeting the requirements for all types of locales, and levels of needed surveillance.
- Powerful time-shared replay functionality and accurate motion analysis: with smart screening and anticipation of motion, the system enables rapid repositioning of the camera to capture the needed video content and delivers an over fourfold increase in efficiency compared with traditional security systems.
- Supports remote surveillance from mobile phones and computers: the system deploys H.264 video streaming technology that allows for around-the-clock on-the-go surveillance no matter where the user is located.
- The interaction between the cameras and the alarm systems, each of which has different functionalities: the technology enables the system to capture and display the suspicious content in real time and send out a warning message. This marks the first time that the technology has been applied to an integrated wired video surveillance system.
- Innovative model of application: the system provides a perfect example of how professional video surveillance and alarm technology is applied to civil and commercial scenarios.
About Anni Digital — www.annigroup.com
ShenZhen Anni Digital Technology Co., Ltd., a majority-owned subsidiary of electrical components maker Xiamen Xinda Electronics Co., Ltd (stock code: 000701), is a leading China-based supplier of integrated video surveillance solutions and has become one of the most powerful Chinese companies in terms of competence in research and development as well as in production.
Since its inception in 2007, the company has been engaged in R&D, production, marketing and aftersales services of software and hardware products with an ongoing commitment to technological innovation. Its wide range of products include high-definition simulation alarm systems, five-in-one XVR/TVI/AHD DVR, IP-Cam, H.265 NVR, Wi-Fi Comb, panoramic cameras and the ROTS video doorbell. With its unified video management and application platform integrating centralized surveillance, videoconferencing technology and the command and control system as well as its E-Vision cloud service platform, the company has been dedicated to providing high performance, customized products and optimal unified video surveillance solutions to organizations in the energy, financial, transportation and public security sectors as well as government agencies, retail chains and households.
The company is headquartered in Shenzhen, China with sales offices in all major Chinese cities, and has established a global marketing and service network spanning over 30 countries and regions across Europe, Australia, Central and North America as well as Southeast Asia.
Based on a corporate philosophy that “Quality is the Life of An Enterprise”, Anni Digital creates high quality products in compliance with the ISO 9001 quality management system. Many of Anni Digital’s products have received FCC, CCC, CE and RoHS certifications, in addition to being registered with, having passed security tests administered by and received approval for production from authoritative agencies, including China’s Ministry of Public Security, earning the company a number of government-administered and industry awards.