SAN FRANCISCO — September 12, 2018 — Today, Ubisoft announced that UNO® is now available as part of the PlayLink for PS4™ range. UNO PlayLink is available as a free title update for UNO, available on the PlayStation Store for $9.99. Using smartphones and the UNO PlayLink app, players can play with up to three friends locally and enjoy the fun of the original rules of one of America’s favorite card games.
Players can race against each other to empty their hands in Classic Play, or customize their experience with House Rules to add a fresh twist to the classic rules. Key features include:
- Play with friends on your smartphone: Up to four people can now play UNO together locally, using their smartphone as a controller, by downloading the UNO PlayLink app and connecting to their PS4™ system. Players can choose to team up or play against their friends.
- Beloved house rules:
- Stacking: When a Draw Two or Wild Draw Four is played, play the same type of card to add to the penalty and pass it down to the next player.
- 7-0: Playing a 7 allows players to swap hands with another player, and playing a 0 forces all players to take their hands and pass them to the next player.
- Jump-In: Whenever a card is played, players can play immediately if they hold an identical card, even if it is not their turn.
- Draw-To-Match: When there is no hand to play, players have to continue drawing until they can play a card.
- Choose different themes for a more varied experience: Spice things up by playing with two additional deck themes. Be surprised by the crazy Rabbids’ actions or get a refreshing feeling with the winter theme.
- Online multiplayer: Find players online and challenge UNO-lovers from around the world in the online mode.
For more information about the UNO video game, please visit
For the latest on all Ubisoft games, please visit.
Mattel is a leading global children’s entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential. Visit us online at http://www.mattel.com/.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2017–18 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,732 million. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoft.com.
UNO and associated trademarks and trade dress are owned by, and used under license from, Mattel. ©2018 Mattel. Game software © 2018 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.