SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb. 21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Extreme Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXTR) today announced it will showcase its latest networking solutions at Mobile World Congress 2019 in Barcelona, February 25-28, in Booth #1A26. Demonstrations will show the combined power of Wi-Fi 6, 5G and AI technology in driving business transformation in enterprise and mobile operator environments, including:
- Stadium-caliber Wi-Fi 6 Indoor and Outdoor Access Points: ExtremeMobility™ 500 series 802.11ax access points provide 4x the capacity of current-generation systems across dense and challenging indoor, outdoor and stadium environments. When combined with ExtremeAI™ for Smart OmniEdge, customers can automate all aspects of wireless LAN RF management, including configuration, dynamic tuning and optimization, load balancing, troubleshooting, diagnosis and correction to ensure a best in class experience for wireless users.
- 5G Subscriber Analytics and Closed-Loop Automation: The ExtremeAnalytics™ application allows mobile operators to leverage granular analytics data with 5G subscriber and L7 application traffic visibility to predict possible capacity and performance issues. This application works in concert with Extreme’s subscriber-aware Network Packet Broker technology that has been deployed in some of the largest mobile operator networks. All capabilities are deployed as Virtual Network Functions (VNFs) and can scale linearly using container technology. A closed loop integration with Extreme Workflow Composer allows the operator to automate responses to changing network or subscriber conditions to reduce fault domains and prevent security, capacity or performance related impact on the network.
- End-to-End Network Management: Extreme Management Center™ software provides organizations with multi-vendor network management from the network edge to the cloud, automating zero-touch provisioning and simplify day-to-day operations. This provides a true path to network automation, while delivering real-time visibility and analytics to positively impact business decisions.
For more information about Extreme’s presence at Mobile World Congress 2019, or to register for a product demonstration, please sign-up here.
- Connect with Extreme via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn
- 802.11ax Product Page
- 802.11ax Video Series
- Smart OmniEdge Solutions Page
- ExtremeMobility Product Page
- ExtremeAnalytics Product Page
- Extreme Workflow Composer Product Page
- Extreme Management Center Product Page
About Extreme Networks
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) delivers software-driven solutions from the enterprise edge to the cloud that are agile, adaptive, and secure to enable digital transformation. Our 100% in-sourced services and support are number one in the industry. Even with 30,000 customers globally, including half of the Fortune 50 and some of the world’s leading names in business, hospitality, retail, transportation and logistics, education, government, healthcare and manufacturing, we remain nimble and responsive to ensure customer and partner success. We call this Customer-Driven Networking™. Founded in 1996, Extreme is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, visit Extreme’s website or call 1-888-257-3000.
Extreme Networks and the Extreme Networks logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Extreme Networks, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other trademarks shown herein are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Extreme Networks, Inc.