The most magical time of the year has come early in Atari’s fan-favorite mobile game RollerCoaster Tycoon® Touch™. The Six Flags® Holiday in the Park® update arrives today on iOS and Android devices, just in time for some seriously holly jolly roller coaster fun!
Build the mind-blowing Titan hypercoaster and let your guests sled down the wintry Snow Hill ride. Customize your park with special seasonal decorations, including the S’mores Pit and Giant Holiday in the Park Ornament for an extra touch of “merry and bright”!
Check out the all-new Holiday in the Park trailer:[YouTube] https://
Following the official licensing announcement made between Atari and Six Flags Entertainment, the world’s largest regional theme park company, the Holiday in the Park update serves as the third of several installments of Six Flags branded content to be delivered as periodic updates to RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch. This latest Holiday in the Park themed update is packed with content that’s sure to put anyone in the holiday spirit!
New features of the RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch Holiday in the Park update include:
- The Six Flags Event System returns! Complete Weekly Challenges to earn Six Flags assets and gain special currency to spin a wheel for fabulous prizes.
- Delight your peeps in the new sleek and slippery Snow Hill! Slide down the icy slopes in your very own snow tube. Beware of wandering Yetis!
- Take on Titan, the hyper twisted coaster. A mammoth steel coaster so intense a completely new category has been created for it!
- It’s s’mores galore in your park, as the S’more Pit lets you immerse yourself in tasty treats and holiday wonder.
- Take a family photo while strolling through the delightful Giant Ornament decoration. Thousands of twinkling lights surround you as you enter the enchanting globe!
Boasting over 24 million players since the game’s release in early 2017 on iOS and Android devices, RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch’s latest Holiday in the Park update allows players to continue creating and customizing their dream parks to their heart’s desire — now with a touch of holiday cheer. This update follows other seasonal and holiday-inspired updates such as the spooky Fright Fest Update, springy Easter update, and more. Other thrilling past updates included a wet and wild Water Park expansion.
To download RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch and check out the all-new Six Flags Holiday in the Park update content, head on over to: