SAN FRANCISCO, CA — December 6, 2019 — Today, Ubisoft® announced that Assassin’s Creed® The Rebel Collection is available across retailers worldwide exclusively for Nintendo Switch™ and Nintendo Switch Lite™ for the suggested price of $39.99.
Assassin’s Creed® The Rebel Collection includes Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag,™ Assassin’s Creed® Rogue, and all past single-player DLC. From becoming the most feared pirate in the Caribbean to transforming into the ultimate Assassin Hunter, fans and newcomers alike will have the opportunity to experience two major opuses from the Assassin’s Creed series, fully playable single-player and on-the-go with Nintendo Switch™.
This exclusive compilation takes full advantage of the capabilities of the Nintendo Switch™ and Nintendo Switch Lite™, including enhanced features such as Touchscreen Interface, HD Rumble, and Motion Control Aiming.
Assassin’s Creed® The Rebel Collection includes:
- Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™. Players will sail into the Golden Age of Piracy, where pirates have established their own lawless Republic. Playing as Edward Kenway, the most feared pirate captain in the Caribbean, players are drawn into the ancient war between the Assassins and Templars. Players will take part in world-famous battles, discover hidden treasures, and earn the respect of legendary characters like Blackbeard. The game’s vast open world features countless remote islands where corruption, greed, and cruelty are commonplace.
- All single-player DLC, including Freedom Cry, Aveline and more. In Freedom Cry, players will embody the former slave Adewale who finds freedom as a pirate aboard Edward Kenway’s ship. 15 years later, Adewale becomes a trained Assassin to free the slaves and avenge them. In the Aveline DLC, players find Aveline during a rogue period of self-discovery, unsure of her alliances, but more committed than ever to defending and liberating slaves. In addition, the Illustrious Pirates pack and all the ship customization packs will be available in Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™.
- Assassin’s Creed® Rogue. Amidst the chaos of the French and Indian War, players will embrace one man’s slow descent into darkness, forever shaping the future of the American colonies. As Shay Patrick Cormac, players will transform from a loyal member of the Assassin Brotherhood into the ultimate Assassin Hunter. On a perilous journey through America and the icy cold waters of the North Atlantic, players will take the perspective of a Templar for the first time in franchise history. This game can be downloaded for free within the eShop DLC.
- Extra Content Pack. Fans of the franchise can dive further into the Assassin’s Creed universe with an extra content pack, included in Assassin’s Creed® The Rebel Collection as a holiday gift. It contains Assassin’s Creed® Black Flag™ CG trailers and concept art, the first 55 pages of the novel Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag: Blackbeard: The Lost Journal and the manga Assassin’s Creed® Awakening Volume I & II (in English only). This additional content is partly included in the game card and can be downloaded for free within the eShop DLC.
- New and exclusive outfits. From Altair to Alexios, 10 exclusive new outfits featuring the main protagonists of the franchise are available for players of Assassin’s Creed® The Rebel Collection. Fans who played Assassin’s Creed III® Remastered will be able to unlock an exclusive outfit through Ubisoft Club for free; players can embody their inner beast in Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™ wearing the impressive animal spirit outfit.
For more information on Assassin’s Creed, visit: assassinscreed.com.
For the latest on Assassin’s Creed® The Rebel Collection visit the dedicated page: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/game/assassins-creed-rebel-collection/
To discover more about Ubisoft’s games, visit Ubisoft News: https://news.ubisoft.com
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million. To learn more, please visit ubisoft.com.
© 2018–2019 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.