OSAKA, Japan, March 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The CIO 3C1A Charger will be launched on Kickstarter next week by CIO LLC, a Japanese smartphone-related gadgets manufacturer based in Osaka, Japan.
The CIO 3C1A is a 100W multiple-port wall charger powered by GaN (Gallium Nitride), the latest semiconductor technology. It’s a lightweight and compact device for all your charging needs. The “CIO 3C1A” will soon be an indispensable wall charger, since many Android devices, tablets, laptops and game consoles have installed USB-C ports, and it can charge them all!
Its power and compactness will let you save time charging. The CIO 3C1A provides 100W of high power and overall convenience, and it is the same size as a MacBook Pro charger.
The first 100 customers will be able to get the CIO 3C1A for $53.95, which is 25% off the market price.
To support this incredible campaign, here are more details:
- Credit card sized wall charger powered by Gallium Nitride, a next-generation semiconductor technology.
- Lightweight: 170g
- With a maximum output of 100w — it can charge a 16″ MacBook Pro in 115 minutes.
- Simply designed in colors ideal for everyday use
- Multiple ports: 3x USB-C, 1x USB-A
- 45W + 30W +18W specifications that can charge smartphones and a MacBook at the same time
- USB-A supports Quick Charge 3.0, up to 30W
About CIO LLC: CIO has been manufacturing smartphone-related gadgets since 2017. CIO’s aim is to help people achieve greater convenience. Based on the concept of “delivering the latest and most exciting gadgets,” CIO does not just import products, but rather shows customers new ideas that can change their digital lives.
The CIO 3C1A was launched on March 23: CIO 3C1A on Kickstarter
SOURCE CIO Co., Ltd.